Birmingham and WBA tickets on sale now

B4ev6is

Just now, Ruud Aralliss said:

Did anyone else get the option for tickets to be posted?

My confirmation email had no attachment, so nothing to print off.  Which is what I was expecting.  I didn’t think tickets being posted was even an option.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Well no print ticket things for away games you could try emailing the club or try ringing the club but quite a wait through.

1 minute ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

My confirmation email had no attachment, so nothing to print off.  Which is what I was expecting.  I didn’t think tickets being posted was even an option.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Mine were posted to me for the florist game mate 

1 hour ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Yes my WBA, tickets are being posted mate, should take 48 hours.for them to reach u. 

19 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Bought my WBA tickets monday evening, still not received them through the post yet, as anyone received there tickets yet, always bloody problems with Derby at the mo. 

I'd guess they're sending the Birmingham tickets out first. I think the ticket office only work Tuesday to Friday. 

I was just looking at some of our away games coming up, tickets for Sheffield Utd Preston and Coventry are already on sale for home fans. Coventry have a new ticket office and you can also pay cash at the turnstiles on the day and you can buy tickets up to the 1st of January. We’re not even selling tickets for our next home game yet.

10 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I was just looking at some of our away games coming up, tickets for Sheffield Utd Preston and Coventry are already on sale for home fans. Coventry have a new ticket office and you can also pay cash at the turnstiles on the day and you can buy tickets up to the 1st of January. We’re not even selling tickets for our next home game yet.

Tickets for Stoke go on sale today at 10am for members, then general sale tomorrow.

37 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

What's the rush, you can't attend any sooner. 

17 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Had this discussion a bit back, some people need to book trains planes or automobiles or buses and hotels or days off work, not easy if you don’t know if you will get a ticket.

Just seen in the membership topic you are a member, you won’t have any issues getting a ticket this season, we didn’t even sell out for Forest in general sale.

With no real rivalry games left now at Pride Park, the only real danger of plans being disrupted is with Sky moving games for TV unless we charge up the table and look like promotion candidates which let’s be honest, looks a little slim right now.