Hull City (A) Tickets

AshfieldRam

59 minutes ago, David said:

You sure about the red button? Sky used to list the games that were on the red button as well as which the main game was. 

Now they are not listing any red button information at all….https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12002801/live-football-on-sky-sports-games-dates-kick-off-times

Listed on the Championship section. But only one red button game seem to be listed in August? More on in September:

Championship Football News, Fixtures Results, Table | Sky Sports

2 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'll get my tickets on saturday but I'm going to Hull on tuesday so will have to hope they arrive by tuesday morning at the latest. Not particularly pleased there is absolutely no option to pick them up from the ground tbh. 

Why wait until Saturday if you need them by Tuesday?

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

Why wait until Saturday if you need them by Tuesday?

Because they're not on sale to general members until saturday. Personally, I'm finding it very frustrating this is the case especially since I'm going with someone who has never been but wants to try it. 

Edited by Leeds Ram

6 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Because they're not on sale to general members until saturday. Personally, I'm finding it very frustrating this is the case especially since I'm going with someone who has never been but wants to try it. 

Didn't realise this, sorry.

It is frustrating, don't think we got the tickets from Hull until today.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Didn't realise this, sorry.

It is frustrating, don't think we got the tickets from Hull until today.

Not a problem. Yeah, in this case it's not a dig at the club so much, just frustration at the situation. Got the hotel and transport booked so just waiting on the ticket and been waiting to take my friend to a game for almost 2 years due to covid etc. Just wish I had the tickets in hand really since the only reason we chose hull was for the game ?

Edited by Leeds Ram

2 minutes ago, David said:

You can send them to my house if you want @Leeds Ram, I'll let you know when they arrive, if it's too late I'll just use them myself so not to waste money.

That's a very kind offer and I would but my lack of a smartphone means I'll essentially be cut off from the internet once I travel so would have no means of really contacting you. I'm hoping royal mail can do the job and get them to me on monday/tuesday morning  ? 

12 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Not a problem. Yeah, in this case it's not a dig at the club so much, just frustration at the situation. Got the hotel and transport booked so just waiting on the ticket and been waiting to take my friend to a game for almost 2 years due to covid etc. Just wish I had the tickets in hand really since the only reason we chose hull was for the game ?

Same , I booked the hotel when the fixtures came out now just waiting for the ticket 

21 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

That's a very kind offer and I would but my lack of a smartphone means I'll essentially be cut off from the internet once I travel so would have no means of really contacting you. I'm hoping royal mail can do the job and get them to me on monday/tuesday morning  ? 

I was actually looking to steal your tickets if I'm honest ?

1 minute ago, David said:

I was actually looking to steal your tickets if I'm honest ?

probably should have realised that ?are you going to the game on wednesday? I think Grimsby is about 40 miles from Hull right so could be a nice trip potentially?

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

probably should have realised that ?are you going to the game on wednesday? I think Grimsby is about 40 miles from Hull right so could be a nice trip potentially?

You would think so given how close I live, but....

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 23.25.49.png

Managed to drag a mate to the last time we played them over there, but he doesn't have fond memories of his visit, and trying to convince any mate who has no interest in Derby to drive us the bridge and then watch me drink a few pints before the game is a pretty difficult task. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

You would think so given how close I live, but....

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 23.25.49.png

Managed to drag a mate to the last time we played them over there, but he doesn't have fond memories of his visit, and trying to convince any mate who has no interest in Derby to drive us the bridge and then watch me drink a few pints before the game is a pretty difficult task. 

Just looked at National Rail instead, looks like I could get there, but unless I can get back to the station in half hour I'd be spending the night in the train station somewhere waiting for a change of train first thing.

All for £54. 

+ Match ticket and £87 before I've even thought about having a shandy. 

I'm just not that rich I'm afraid.

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 23.30.39.png

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 23.31.11.png

4 minutes ago, David said:

Just looked at National Rail instead, looks like I could get there, but unless I can get back to the station in half hour I'd be spending the night in the train station somewhere waiting for a change of train first thing.

All for £54. 

+ Match ticket and £87 before I've even thought about having a shandy. 

I'm just not that rich I'm afraid.

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 23.30.39.png

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 23.31.11.png

Eugh yeah that definitely sucks in fairness David. Deffo doesn't help trying to convince people with no interest in Derby to come. Have you tried split ticket rail service might be a decent option and potential late night coaches? Not perfect but can be more flexible/cheaper than the national rail service ? 

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Eugh yeah that definitely sucks in fairness David. Deffo doesn't help trying to convince people with no interest in Derby to come. Have you tried split ticket rail service might be a decent option and potential late night coaches? Not perfect but can be more flexible/cheaper than the national rail service ? 

It's not just the cost and the travelling though to be fair. Others may do it but I couldn't imagine going to a game by myself, I'm not someone that would randomly approach someone in the concourses and chat about the game. 

4 minutes ago, David said:

It's not just the cost and the travelling though to be fair. Others may do it but I couldn't imagine going to a game by myself, I'm not someone that would randomly approach someone in the concourses and chat about the game. 

Yeah that's fair play really David. I've been to a few games on my own and can definitely do it but find it much nicer to be with someone else if i can go with a second person. I definitely couldn't randomly approach someone in a concourse, but I can quite happily go to the game, have a pint and watch the match just by myself if need be but without doubt recognise that is not for everyone.  

Edited by Leeds Ram