Hull City (A) Tickets

AshfieldRam

31 minutes ago, David said:

It's not just the cost and the travelling though to be fair. Others may do it but I couldn't imagine going to a game by myself, I'm not someone that would randomly approach someone in the concourses and chat about the game. 

27 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Yeah that's fair play really David. I've been to a few games on my own and can definitely do it but find it much nicer to be with someone else if i can go with a second person. I definitely couldn't randomly approach someone in a concourse, but I can quite happily go to the game, have a pint and watch the match just by myself if need be but without doubt recognise that is not for everyone.  

And is that not the main purpose of this forum?

Connecting Derby fans from outside the city together. Will be a limited turnout at Hull so reach out if you're travelling on your tod - we still need your noisy support ?

@David I grew up in Scunthorpe so I could make a) disparaging remarks about the odour of your town & b) laugh that the Codheads went non-league yet again. Tempted now?! ?

7 hours ago, David said:

Just looked at National Rail instead, looks like I could get there, but unless I can get back to the station in half hour I'd be spending the night in the train station somewhere waiting for a change of train first thing.

All for £54. 

+ Match ticket and £87 before I've even thought about having a shandy. 

I'm just not that rich I'm afraid.

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 23.30.39.png

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 23.31.11.png

Worth a double check that David because that site has rubbish ai. 

I just put that journey in and it said the single fare was 42 quid, with 2 changes. 

When you look at the details you go by train to Barton on humber, put that in as your journey and the fare is 6.80. Then by bus to Hull bus station. 

I didn't look at the bus fare but it surely wouldn't account for the 36 quid difference? 

I got the same when I was looking for fares from here to Peterborough. Return 85 quid via London. But do the 2 bits separate and could have done it for 40 quid. 

If only I hadn't then blown my cash on celebrating MoodHoover juniors diploma results..... ?

7 hours ago, David said:

Just looked at National Rail instead, looks like I could get there, but unless I can get back to the station in half hour I'd be spending the night in the train station somewhere waiting for a change of train first thing.

All for £54. 

+ Match ticket and £87 before I've even thought about having a shandy. 

I'm just not that rich I'm afraid.

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 23.30.39.png

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 23.31.11.png

What's the range of the scooter, mate?
...Or perhaps consider investing in an adult one.  Presume they have bigger batteries?

#onlytryingtohelp, obvs

17 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

And is that not the main purpose of this forum?

Connecting Derby fans from outside the city together. Will be a limited turnout at Hull so reach out if you're travelling on your tod - we still need your noisy support ?

@David I grew up in Scunthorpe so I could make a) disparaging remarks about the odour of your town & b) laugh that the Codheads went non-league yet again. Tempted now?! ?

I’m travelling on my tod ! 
Up in west yorkshire (bingley) on tues and staying overnight and only just realised we are at Hull the following night !