This season was a rollercoaster

vonwright

But not a fun rollercoaster. One of those run-down seaside rollercoasters, where you start will a feeling of mild unease which develops into out-and-out terror after you've hit the first few bends. By the end you aren't quite sure how you survived or why you paid good money to put yourself through it. 

(Not sure how Snip Waghorn fits into this metaphor but did want to say, as someone who has criticised him many times, he showed terrific leadership today and I'll always remember him for that.)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's more like the tunnel of love.

You take a bird on, maybe hoping you might get to finger her, but she slaps your hand away 30 seconds in. 

You hang on there grimly until the end, making excuses, and she finally lets you brush a tit through her top as reward.

1 minute ago, Rev said:

You take a bird on, maybe hoping you might get to finger her, but she slaps your hand away 30 seconds in. 

You hang on there grimly until the end, making excuses, and she finally lets you brush a tit through her top as reward.

Long ride mate.

1 minute ago, Rev said:

That is an extraordinarily specific analogy.

What was her name?

On 08/05/2021 at 21:14, ariotofmyown said:

Would you mind popping down to the station tomorrow. We've got a few questions for you.

No need for that, she was 16.

She asked me after we'd left the tunnel of love, or more accurately 'Around the world in 80 days', during a school trip to Alton Towers, to never tell anyone.

No problem I replied, my friends would kill me if they knew how old you were.

Don't worry about that, she reassured me, you can always add a few years on, sir!

Archived