The Mel Morris Interview

therealhantsram

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poppabollox on OTIB  has your answers you deluded cultists.

Mel Morris Interview with a rather (on the face of it) surprising newspaper. Given how Derby fans bitch about it, especially Matt Hughes for having an agenda vs them..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9257771/amp/A-year-hell-Mel-Morris-reveals-major-health-problems-sell-Derby-200m-loss.html

Read parts of the interview. Health issues aside which clearly don't wish on anyone, he seems typically Trumpian though not as much as when he claimed EFL had it in for him and Derby etc.

Amusing to see him talk of greater redistribution when he was one of a clutch of owners who brought the EFL into disrepute and probably as a result helped to make a a Championship bailout drag on for longer than it needed to.

Of course they're all lapping it up on Derby forum, some even claiming the Mail on Sunday might have coerced him into talking to them.  Those particular individuals smack of deluded cultists. 

BTW @Silvio Dante the bit about administration looks a bit premature now. They appear to be actually winning games too despite wage issues??

Other odd items include a 34 year old Kazim Richards having as many League goals as Diedhiou this season. Hell Lee Gregory goal, assist on debut. Strikeforce 34 and 32...

Oh yeah Mel Morris. Odd mix of PR and Trumpian. Seems to mention £15m loan, assuming that's MSD. £22m in working capital too for this season.

Doesn't seem to mention:

*Questionable employment practices. Keogh, could also say Rush but definitely Pearce.

*Why Gabay stuff still appears at CH.

*The fact that the EFL are appealing amortisation.

*The wage issue though I'd have to read it again to see if I've missed any key bits.

*The notional interest rates on MSD. Precedent and other arrangements indicates they're maybe pretty high!

*Said loans being secured against all they're secured on.

I would say delusional fanbase but their club does seem to get away with murder so maybe not.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Mel Morris Interview with a rather (on the face of it) surprising newspaper. Given how Derby fans bitch about it, especially Matt Hughes for having an agenda vs them..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9257771/amp/A-year-hell-Mel-Morris-reveals-major-health-problems-sell-Derby-200m-loss.html

Read parts of the interview. Health issues aside which clearly don't wish on anyone, he seems typically Trumpian though not as much as when he claimed EFL had it in for him and Derby etc.

Amusing to see him talk of greater redistribution when he was one of a clutch of owners who brought the EFL into disrepute and probably as a result helped to make a a Championship bailout drag on for longer than it needed to.

Of course they're all lapping it up on Derby forum, some even claiming the Mail on Sunday might have coerced him into talking to them.  Those particular individuals smack of deluded cultists. 

BTW @Silvio Dante the bit about administration looks a bit premature now. They appear to be actually winning games too despite wage issues??

Other odd items include a 34 year old Kazim Richards having as many League goals as Diedhiou this season. Hell Lee Gregory goal, assist on debut. Strikeforce 34 and 32...

Oh yeah Mel Morris. Odd mix of PR and Trumpian. Seems to mention £15m loan, assuming that's MSD. £22m in working capital too for this season.

Doesn't seem to mention:

*Questionable employment practices. Keogh, could also say Rush but definitely Pearce.

*The wage issue though I'd have to read it again to see if I've missed any key bits.

*The notional interest rates on MSD. Precedent and other arrangements indicates they're maybe pretty high!

I would say delusional fanbase but their club does seem to get away with murder so maybe not.

Rambling unintelligible posts like this are what football forums are all about, late into the night with alcohol boosters kicking in!

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Doesn't seem to mention:

You can can see why he has baalocks in his username. Maybe he should drop the "poppa" part and replace it with loadof.

Archived