Handforth Parish Council

TuffLuff

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bunch of Muppets full of their own self importance, wouldn't trust any one one of  m to look after a goldfish.buffoons from start to finish ,make dad's army look like the sas.?Should all resign on grounds of stupidity,incompetentance,unprofessionalism.my only question to them would be how many village idiots should be allowed in council at any one time.

On 05/02/2021 at 22:26, ram1964 said:

Bunch of Muppets full of their own self importance, wouldn't trust any one one of  m to look after a goldfish.buffoons from start to finish ,make dad's army look like the sas.?Should all resign on grounds of stupidity,incompetentance,unprofessionalism.my only question to them would be how many village idiots should be allowed in council at any one time.

Enough about the moderators, what about this meeting?

On 05/02/2021 at 22:26, ram1964 said:

You can’t say that without the chair’s prior consent.
Honestly.....

On 05/02/2021 at 21:14, cstand said:

Apologies I meant it as a double meaning on the words if you think not going out is not funny in general you would have to go out more often to obtain fun, sorry just my sense of humour or lack of it or the three northern monk beers I have just drunk.

Don’t worry, it was funny. Until you had to explain it, then it stopped being funny. 

Archived