Veganism

alanmarklewis

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Normanton Lad said:

I think vegetarians and vegans will be at a great disadvantage when society starts breaking down. There was cannibalism in China in the 1950s and in Russia in the 1930s. If you won't eat animals you are certainly not going to start eating humans. I don't think I could eat any meat without throwing up. Others will not be so squeamish. They will eat anything to survive and they will probably start with vegans and vegetarians.

By the way, I don't think we are getting taller because of evolution. I think if someone in the 1800s had the same diet from birth as us then he would be just as tall, but I could be wrong about that.

Just because I don't eat meat now doesnt mean I wouldn't if my life depended on it.

There's nothing to suggest we need to now, numerous studies have proven we don't.

Though I do find it hilarious that you think people would eat vegans or vegetarians first. Especially when there's nothing of us. ? 

On 01/11/2020 at 19:46, GboroRam said:

I work in an abbatoir and we process 2 million chickens per week.

The chickens don't get much of a pleasant life, they are slaughtered around 38 days of age (although I'm relatively comfortable for those 38 days they aren't living a terrible existence). 

What a way to spend your life.

Archived