Our Derby County Collection - Luke & Keith Boden

Quangy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Quangy said:

Screenshot_20220408-125403_Facebook.jpg

The first Derby shirt I saw live at Villa Park in 1977, a thing of beauty.  I wonder if I saw this particular shirt, but it would have been Ron Webster wearing it as David Nish only made 10 appearances at the beginning of that season.

48 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

The first Derby shirt I saw live at Villa Park in 1977, a thing of beauty.  I wonder if I saw this particular shirt, but it would have been Ron Webster wearing it as David Nish only made 10 appearances at the beginning of that season.

I'm just going by the derby book with all the records in mate. It does say nish only played half that season. Unsure who else wore it for the rest. Hope you are correct with webster. 

1 minute ago, Quangy said:

I'm just going by the derby book with all the records in mate. It does say nish only played half that season. Unsure who else wore it for the rest. Hope you are correct with webster. 

I double checked in the Complete Record and Ron Webster wore the No.3 shirt for much of the season. I assume Nish was injured?

6 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I double checked in the Complete Record and Ron Webster wore the No.3 shirt for much of the season. I assume Nish was injured?

Have you got a photo mate? I haven't got my book to hand. I'll update the information if so. Thank you ?