Phillip Cocu

Bob The Badger

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derby blood said:

No mate I have good info, your the fool pal, so do one, Have u got any proof fool

Then your info is flawed mate im closer to this than alot of people know.you made the first and very bold claim is you that needs to prove it.

Just now, Ramslaar said:

Then your info is flawed mate im closer to this than alot of people know.you made the first and very bold claim is you that needs to prove it.

Not a chance pal, was talking to someone who knew someone who knew someone else who knows everything, are you Mel in disguise. 

On 30/11/2019 at 14:09, Bob The Badger said:

After seeing @SaintRam mention it again I finally watched the Phillip Cocu interview on RamsTV and I think every Derby supporter should.

I came away really heartened.

Other than with Nigel Clough, this club has had very little stability in a generation.

Each manager has had to scramble to achieve immediate success or be under the cosh.

A lot of this was Mel’s fault, but I’m not going to criticize him because I think as an owner he has really matured, learned from his mistakes and is now one of the best.

Cocu seems utterly relaxed and focussed on the long-term prosperity of the club by nurturing the youngsters and creating an inclusive feel.

Some of his team selections have concerned me

Yep. When you listen to him you feel there’s a strategy and a calm, long term view. Then at the game you’re ‘eh?’ but the reality is we don’t know a great deal about what really goes on. I loved the way Cocu talked about it all and I hope we give him time. We might all disagree with formations, selections, etc at times but let’s be honest, he’s seen it all. He’s done it all. We know f all. We judge from miles away without knowing the overall vision, form, contracts, etc.  You could argue that’s our right (to moan) but still...

He clearly believes in what he says. As Nigel did (whatever you say about our Nige, he was loyal). Let’s give this guy, with all his pedigree, a chance. I think Mel will. 

Archived