Christmas Gifts

Bubbles

18 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Derby

21581064-7735435-image-a-34_157494890570

Nottingham

ww01.jpg

Hmmm... On the face of it, it does seem you have a point... but I would hasten to suggest the camera does occasionally lie!

You haven't taken into account the disgusting smell of rancid body odour, the sound of gun shots, the unsightly number of deformed feet, and not to mention the unhealthy physical obsession with close relatives.

?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hmmm... On the face of it, it does seem you have a point... but I would hasten to suggest the camera does occasionally lie!

You haven't taken into account the disgusting smell of rancid body odour, the sound of gun shots, the unsightly number of deformed feet, and not to mention the unhealthy physical obsession with close relatives.

?

Indeed the camera does lie. That is an old picture of Nottingham Market Place it is different this year. It’s probably better however I did witness a bit of shoplifting and there were a lot of urchins lying around. Also the market and food was very expensive.

12 hours ago, ramit said:

My wife loves taking photos and needed a camera with a good zoom but small and handy.

Got the Canon Powershot sx740 hs for her

0000166641.jpg

Readers wives?

On 28/11/2019 at 15:01, Squid said:

I've already bought most of my presents, gotta love online shopping... Mainly going for the Missus, which I will require some wishes of luck for putting up with her.

Not much of an online shopper , probably done it twice. Not much of an off line shopper either to be fair.

Puzzles me when people talk about the speed. Next day delivery, or if you're early enough, maybe even same day. I can see that as a good thing, for times like when you're fridge has packed up and you need a new one. But for the rest of it?

What sort of a state would someone have got themselves into, where it's important that you can get a T shirt delivered the next day?

27 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

Not much of an online shopper , probably done it twice. Not much of an off line shopper either to be fair.

Puzzles me when people talk about the speed. Next day delivery, or if you're early enough, maybe even same day. I can see that as a good thing, for times like when you're fridge has packed up and you need a new one. But for the rest of it?

What sort of a state would someone have got themselves into, where it's important that you can get a T shirt delivered the next day?

For someone such as myself who deals with anxiety and other issues, online shopping really benefits me a lot.

Going Meadowhall yesterday was horrible, being able to find what you want online is so much easier (for me).

Get to then pick the cheapest deals (comparison websites)

All in the comfort of your own home.

Only issue is, for clothes etc, you have to kind of guess how the garment is going to fit, however there is usually return policies which allow for free returns.

Archived