Super League Grand Final

Stagtime

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, 2tups said:

Really glad that they made it, but Saints for me tonight. Holbrook has had them playing great stuff all year and he deserves to go back to Oz happy.

I think he’ll do it tough at the Titans. The Gold Coast has been struggling and they are stuck with virtually the same team for the next few years because of the salary cap. Honestly think they will relocate to Brisbane shortly or end up folding.

21 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I meet a bloke called Zeb who plays for St Helens in Newquay early this year, had a drink with him and his family one lunch time when his kids sat next to us. Lovely fella and built like an brick poo house.  Think he preferred St Ives.

To Newquay? Everyone does I reckon. 

22 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I meet a bloke called Zeb who plays for St Helens in Newquay early this year, had a drink with him and his family one lunch time when his kids sat next to us. Lovely fella and built like an brick poo house.  Think he preferred St Ives.

Mr Taia had a stormer. Must be near the end of his career, but the South Sea islanders tend to be family men, god fearing, respectful and lovely. Till they put the shirt on.

Archived