Rams contribution to England call up

europia

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to see him do well for England, has the potential to be a world class player if he can improve his mental side of the game like positioning and reading of the game which should come with experience, his raw attributes like pace, power, agility and technique on the ball means he has such great potential.

36 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I see Bogle just had to withdraw from the squad with ankle trouble. 

Someone said they saw him leaving Pride Park on Sat with a protective boot on. 

Hope it's not a reoccurrence of the previous injury. 

I hope he hasn’t got two dodgy ankles.

Who was the last Derby player to actually get a call up to the senior England squad? We are still something like 14th or 15th in terms of teams who have provided the most players to the England squad.

14 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

I see Bogle just had to withdraw from the squad with ankle trouble. 

Someone said they saw him leaving Pride Park on Sat with a protective boot on. 

Hope it's not a reoccurrence of the previous injury. 

DET reported it as well. Said he left with a protective boot on due to a knock he received on his ankle at Luton. It also said Cocu was waiting to see if he would be fit for Charlton, so finger crossed its not too serious.

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Who was the last Derby player to actually get a call up to the senior England squad? We are still something like 14th or 15th in terms of teams who have provided the most players to the England squad.

DET reported it as well. Said he left with a protective boot on due to a knock he received on his ankle at Luton. It also said Cocu was waiting to see if he would be fit for Charlton, so finger crossed its not too serious.

Seth Johnson?

8 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Mount

10 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Mount but he didn’t play. Fielding was our last call up, Seth was our last cap.

36 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Mount

He was and is Chelseas player. A loan doesn't count towards the number of players Derby have contributed to England.

35 minutes ago, cannable said:

I thought it was Seth - when was the last time we had someone playing regularly for England? Peter Shilton?

4 hours ago, GenBr said:

He was and is Chelseas player. A loan doesn't count towards the number of players Derby have contributed to England.

I thought it was Seth - when was the last time we had someone playing regularly for England? Peter Shilton?

OOH MARK WRIGHT

6 hours ago, cannable said:

Blimey that must have been around 2000-2001 season? Along time ago but we have been out of top flight for over a decade, so it figures....

Archived