Reassessing our Expectations

Nuwtfly

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, cannable said:

Our best ball-playing centre-half’s out for the season so sod it. Get Shinnie and Davies in and just look to be hard to beat for the rest of the season. 

I think this is a good point. It’s less about managing expectations of points and more about managing expectations about how we get them. Without Keogh, I just can’t see how we can play out from the back well enough to make it work.

5 hours ago, GenBr said:

Bennett never really played for us this season so far, so isn't a massive loss. Lawrence has zero goals and zero assists since the first day of the season, so not sure he will be a massive loss either.

These two aren't even injured though are they? They'll get a fine and dropped for a couple of games then back.in the squad surely?

The net loss here is Keogh innit?

30 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

These two aren't even injured though are they? They'll get a fine and dropped for a couple of games then back.in the squad surely?

The net loss here is Keogh innit?

I would hope the club isnt going to drop these imbeciles for just two games. Personally i'd rather just get rid altogether, but i would imagine (hope) they are going to be suspended for a lengthy period of time. Either way neither Lawrence or Bennett are required in the first team.

5 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

That's 5/6 wins. He's already won us the points at Huddersfield this season & whilst he undoubtedly blows hot & cold, theres a player there.

Yeah so there is 3 points in his first 3 seasons. 

Wont be holding my breath waiting for the other 12 or 13 points.

Not fussed if he never pulls the shirt on again.

Archived