New NHS Northern Gambling Clinic opening.... my video

Mafiabob

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic video Andy, so great to see how well you're doing on your recovery!

Nowadays gambling is becoming more and more common, especially from a young age, with "fifa packs", "loot boxes" etc becoming a huge thing and games integrating them in a way that they are a necessity to succeed in the game. There needs to be more action regarding gambling and this clinic is a great thing.

Really happy for you mate. You deserve the best.

3 hours ago, Squid said:

Fantastic video Andy, so great to see how well you're doing on your recovery!

Nowadays gambling is becoming more and more common, especially from a young age, with "fifa packs", "loot boxes" etc becoming a huge thing and games integrating them in a way that they are a necessity to succeed in the game. There needs to be more action regarding gambling and this clinic is a great thing.

Really happy for you mate. You deserve the best.

Thank you. The loot boxes debate, along with skins gambling..... is starting to take shape, I believe you’ll see age restrictions etc on these in time

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Lots of sideways passing, was that an audition to become one of our midfielders?

Joking aside, well done mate, cant begin to imagine what you went through and to come out stronger on the other side is brilliant.

Hahaha they’d kick me to bits if I’d let them.

Thank you, I hope one day we can have one open in Derby. Manchester and Sunderland are next 

Archived