Jamie Paterson first interview as a Ram

David

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/08/2019 at 09:21, BaaLocks said:

He won't be the first ex-Tree to learn how to love the Rams.

image.png.da6054fde3a04368052877740fc72c49.png

Shoot me down if you want

But at least I have some respect for Pearce. Played for his teams badge and was a decent player. Had some backbone and never came to us even when he was winding his career down and probably had the opportunity to do so. The above was to wind up Derby fans in a testimonial wasn't it? 

Paterson just seems to be after a paycheck and a bit spineless. 

Plus his haircuts crap

It was in the Ted McMinn game and it was certainly meant tongue in cheek. Paterson is here for a pay cheque, like every other footballer who plays professionally - just like Rooney, Keogh, Marriott or Bennett. Not to say that some players are loyal to their club or background but I can't tihink of one player at the club that I would expect to play for us for a single penny less than he could get elsewhere or a single player elsewhere that I would expect to play for us for less than they could learn elsewhere.

There are some players who I just wouldn't want here (I'm not a great fan of the Marlon King / Nile Ranger phiosophy that what they do off the football field is their own affair) but I have no truck at all with ex-Forest or even Leeds players.

Haricuts are worth consideration also - good point to raise - which is (one of the many reasons) why I would never have had Robbie Savage at this club if it were down to me.

Archived