Poll: Where we'll finish the 2019/20 season

Carl Sagan

Where will the Mighty Derby finish in 2019/20?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Where will the Mighty Derby finish in 2019/20?

• 1 Champione, champione - Cocu is a god!
    • 2 Autos - we got there
    • 3-6 Not again! Everything crossed we can get over the line in the playoffs
    • 7-10 Close. A season in transition and we weren't quite good enough
    • 11-15 Disappointing midtable
    • 16-21 Squeaky bum time
    • 22-24 How did it come to this?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/08/19 at 18:40

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rample said:

1. Fulham

2. WBA

3. Leeds 

4. Cardiff

5. Derby

6. Brentford

7. Blackburn

8. Luton

9. Huddersfield

10. Forest

Voted 7th-10th, but then I did this and couldn't see any of the other sides overtaking us.

Luton 8th?! 

I know its the dutch revolution and all that... But how much of the dutch grass have you been chuffing?!

Changed my mind from midtable to us finishing 2nd,  sounds extreme but I feel there is limited competition this season and Beilik and Clarke have addressed our main weaknesses, just need another 2 more attacking players of quality which I am sure we will sign in the coming days. I reckon Leeds will win the league (unfortunately) , with Cardiff 3rd. I can see Fulham finishing 4th-6th , WBA I can't see challenging for autos they seem vastly overrated by fans and pundits alike, they were poo at pride park last season and were way off automatics , they have now lost the 2 players who carried them to 4th ,I can see them finishing upper midtable or just inside the playoffs unless they sign a few more. 

17 hours ago, Squid said:

Luton 8th?! 

I know its the dutch revolution and all that... But how much of the dutch grass have you been chuffing?!

Whilst they may not finish quite that high, don't be surprised to see Luton in and around the top half.

They've got plenty about them, and for a team with reasonable resources (which Luton have), the step up from League One to the Championship isn't that great.

4 minutes ago, John Doe said:

Whilst they may not finish quite that high, don't be surprised to see Luton in and around the top half.

They've got plenty about them, and for a team with reasonable resources (which Luton have), the step up from League One to the Championship isn't that great.

I personally tip Luton to finish around 15th but I understand your points, I'm sure they won't go down..

Archived