Empty seats

Xlor

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were empty seats in the Villa end too.

I guess when you've got touts hoovering up what they can then you're going to get empty seats? I noticed most empty seats were in little clusters so I assumed that's what it was considering today was a sell out. 

Plenty selling tickets outside Wembley

3 minutes ago, PrivateDerby said:

Whole row behind me but how many touts were knocking about, asked one how much for one in my block and it was only a tenner more than I paid.

I heard a Derby fan ask a tout how much. The tout said how much you willing to pay. In the end they agreed £350. 

Then the Derby fan said he don't need it really because he's got a ticket ?

Agree sad to see when so many missed out. 

Also thought it was a bit crap how many uninterested 5 year olds there were with a seat. Little girl near me sat watching TV on her Mum’s phone right from kick off! She only looked up to grab her XL bucket of coke. I’m sure it’s a nice “family day out” for Mum and Dad, but a proper fan could have had that seat. A proper 5 year old fan could have had that seat! No wonder the atmosphere was crap. 

They seemed to be in small patches clumped together and they were similar looking in both ends of the ground. They were probably tickets given to sponsors or not released for sale to the clubs for some reason. Would have to be a big coincidence that both clubs had fans buying up small clumps of 20 seats and not turning up.

52 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Agree sad to see when so many missed out. 

Also thought it was a bit crap how many uninterested 5 year olds there were with a seat. Little girl near me sat watching TV on her Mum’s phone right from kick off! She only looked up to grab her XL bucket of coke. I’m sure it’s a nice “family day out” for Mum and Dad, but a proper fan could have had that seat. A proper 5 year old fan could have had that seat! No wonder the atmosphere was crap. 

But some (at all) if those 5 years will be you in x years time, telling on this forum about their first Wembley visit. 

1 hour ago, Remy the hare said:

But some (at all) if those 5 years will be you in x years time, telling on this forum about their first Wembley visit. 

Yeah I get that and I’m probably being a little selfish to begrudge them their ticket. Just aware of the efforts many made in vain. 

1 hour ago, Stedcfc said:

They seemed to be in small patches clumped together and they were similar looking in both ends of the ground. They were probably tickets given to sponsors or not released for sale to the clubs for some reason. Would have to be a big coincidence that both clubs had fans buying up small clumps of 20 seats and not turning up.

The big area to the right at the top above the scoreboard wouldn't have been sponsor seats. More likely they were bought together as a few large groups and no-shows or (more probably) not sold on I reckon.

14 minutes ago, DCFC Ram said:

The big area to the right at the top above the scoreboard wouldn't have been sponsor seats. More likely they were bought together as a few large groups and no-shows or (more probably) not sold on I reckon.

It would be nice of the club to look at the seats not used, find out what customer numbers they were bought under and then remove those numbers for the future.

Archived