Which pub near the ground are you going to?

oldtimeram

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I don’t think everyone would fit in one pub, but there’s a few nominated Derby fan pubs on our side of the ground. They’ll all be full, I’ll try and find a list.

East

The Torch, 1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Crock of Gold, 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Blue Check Café, 12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ

Crystal Club (Sports Bar and Complex), South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF

The Parish, 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP

Sports Bar Double 6, 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

The Wembley Tavern, 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

Premier Inn, 151 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HQ

Hilton Hotel, Lakeside Way, HA9 OBU

Novotel, Olympic Way HA9 ONP

International Hotel, McDermott House, Empire Way, HA9 ONH

Arena Square Fan Zone, Wembley Park Boulevard

44 minutes ago, EranioIsGod said:

Hopefully a few round the ground will show it on the telly, as I'm sure a few like myself who couldn't get a ticket will still be going down for the day. 

We've just filled the last three places on our bus with a family who haven't got tickets but want to go down.

I would defintely be going down just to soak the atmosphere up and celebrate with every other Derbys upporter at the end ?

1 hour ago, oldtimeram said:

Any suggestions from this list? The Green Man was good last time, so something similar to that would be good. 

We're looking at either the Torch or the Sports bar, both seem to have big outside areas.

20 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

For no real reason I will head for the Torch.  Can anyone throw any light on whether it is a decent pub?    ; - ) 

Any pub full of Rams fans will be decent, ale might be crap though.

5 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

As I am travelling in by train from High Wycombe its a bit pointless going all the way in to Covent Garden to come back again. In that case, which pub is everyone heading to near the ground? 

For previous finals, ive got the chilton train from the south side of Brum, which will take you all the way to wembley, and without the need to go into central london. Also after the match, the mad rush is for everyone going back into london, wheres the other way is fairly quiet.

That said.. against QPR, the trains were relatively quiet heading back to birmingham with half qpr, and half Derby fans. I imagine giving we are playing a team from Birmingham that train could well be a nightmare and you might not be able to get a seat for all the Villa fans!

6 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

For previous finals, ive got the chilton train from the south side of Brum, which will take you all the way to wembley, and without the need to go into central london. Also after the match, the mad rush is for everyone going back into london, wheres the other way is fairly quiet.

That said.. against QPR, the trains were relatively quiet heading back to birmingham with half qpr, and half Derby fans. I imagine giving we are playing a team from Birmingham that train could well be a nightmare and you might not be able to get a seat for all the Villa fans!

They'll probably be on the earlier trains unless they hang around for the presentation.

Archived