Aston Villa v West Brom | Play Off Semi Final 1st Leg

Day

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Clear pen to WBA not given

That was definitely a penalty. 

For me the villa pen wasnt, grealish tapped the ball then deliberately put his foot back behind the WBA player to get the pen. Shocking ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

That was definitely a penalty. 

For me the villa pen wasnt, grealish tapped the ball then deliberately put his foot back behind the WBA player to get the pen. Shocking ?

So many players do this, leave a leg and trip themselves up. I hate seeing it, don’t blame refs as must be a nightmare to judge. Retrospective action would sort it. Don’t rate either of these on today’s performance but let’s deal with the Dirties first!! 

4 minutes ago, David said:

Dwight Gayle in the running for numpty of the year award 

To be fair to him, he couldn't have stopped cos he was already on the ground....just a bit silly to get into that position when you're already on a yellow 

3 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

To be fair to him, he couldn't have stopped cos he was already on the ground....just a bit silly to get into that position when you're already on a yellow 

Agree with this totally! 

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Still rather be Albion than Villa after this 

If Gayle wasn't sent off, I'd agree, but I think they're really going to struggle with both him and Robson-Kanu out of it. It's going to be a massive burden to shoulder for Rodriguez up front by himself.

8 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

That’s it, shouldn’t have been in there in the first place whilst on a booking. Didn’t look like he had a chance of ever getting the ball

Archived