Tom Lawrence

Big Trav

13 hours ago, KBB said:

It is glaringly obvious that he is a massive confidence players who needs to feel loved, valued and respected. You can see how he interacts with the fans and fellow players when he is doing well and when he isn't making an impression in games.

He was right on it today, the fans were supporting him and he had a fantastic game. If we want the best from him, a player who can win game single handedly, we have to support him, cheer him, motivate him. It is clear that moaning, jeering and frustration does not help "improve" his performance, in fact it simply makes him think "duck you" to an element of our fan base.

Some fans now need to make a decision. What would I like best? Tom to potentially win us games, or my desperate need to be proven correct about him being useless and a waste of oxygen (terms I've seen on here) cone to fruition?

It is obvious he’s a confidence player and it doesn’t help when after a man of the match performance like today he gives the ball away and a clown sat behind me shouts Ducking hell Lawrence at the top of his voice. He’s a very good player at this level and if we can get the best out of him a match winner.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived