Keep Audrina Dancing

AmericanRam

4 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

My tenner seems very insignificant when you see the total she needs. 

I hope someone with means gives it a boost soon so they can start planning a brighter future.

Can’t imagine the hell they have been through and I just hope there’s a happy ending to this tale.

Not necessarily.

if every derby fan who was at the stoke game donated £10k then they would hit the target pronto.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done.

cant think of many better ways than what to do with my betting winnings from today. 

(To note it’s a rarity lol)

god bless them all, really can’t imagine what they’re going through, I’d go to bits I really would

keep that brave little girl dancing guys  

Bless this little girl , something that's really close to my heart. I hope the little I can afford to donate goes someway to save this little girls life.  £200000 in the grand scheme of things is duck all ! If 20000 of the fans there on Wednesday had each donated £10 she would be there ! Let's give what we can afford ! 

On 16/03/2019 at 11:58, Anag Ram said:

My tenner seems very insignificant when you see the total she needs. 

I hope someone with means gives it a boost soon so they can start planning a brighter future.

Can’t imagine the hell they have been through and I just hope there’s a happy ending to this tale.

I'm fundraising for an op in America for my little girl (I cycled from Carrow Road to Price Park last October for the game to raise money) and I had a young lad I used to train with do a burpee mile last year and we had a great conversation. Basically he told me that he really wanted to donate but he couldn't afford to. I said to him and I would say to anyone that is touched, not just by this little girls story, my little girl or anyone's, you could donate £50 which for most people would be a large amount from a monthly wage and it would always be massively appreciated, but what you can do which would help even more is hold an event, run a 10k, shave your head, hold a raffle, go to your local pub and spread the word and see if they can do something. suddenly your £50 that you can't afford could become £200 or £500 or even thousands. That is where real donations come in.

The young lad who did the burpee mile for me and couldn't afford any donation set himself a £200 target and managed to raise money from people that didn't know my little girl and got just shy of £1k! That's how you can make a massive difference even if you can't afford it.

Hope that helps and best wishes for Audrina (all the above in mind i'll make a small donation on pay day but any events I'm afraid I need for my little one)

On 22/03/2019 at 15:32, NorfolkRam said:

I'm fundraising for an op in America for my little girl (I cycled from Carrow Road to Price Park last October for the game to raise money) and I had a young lad I used to train with do a burpee mile last year and we had a great conversation. Basically he told me that he really wanted to donate but he couldn't afford to. I said to him and I would say to anyone that is touched, not just by this little girls story, my little girl or anyone's, you could donate £50 which for most people would be a large amount from a monthly wage and it would always be massively appreciated, but what you can do which would help even more is hold an event, run a 10k, shave your head, hold a raffle, go to your local pub and spread the word and see if they can do something. suddenly your £50 that you can't afford could become £200 or £500 or even thousands. That is where real donations come in.

The young lad who did the burpee mile for me and couldn't afford any donation set himself a £200 target and managed to raise money from people that didn't know my little girl and got just shy of £1k! That's how you can make a massive difference even if you can't afford it.

Hope that helps and best wishes for Audrina (all the above in mind i'll make a small donation on pay day but any events I'm afraid I need for my little one)

Fantastic advice , I hope your little girl has got the treatment she needs and deserves to have . 

11 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Fantastic advice , I hope your little girl has got the treatment she needs and deserves to have . 

Long way to go yet mate, need another £65k but we keep plugging along, just had a wrestling event held by the Knight family (Fighting With My Family was about them) it's amazing the weird and wonderful things you end up doing when fundraising.

• 1 month later...

Archived