Keep Audrina Dancing

AmericanRam

As someone who has had a young member within my extended family die due to childhood cancer, I think this is a great cause to get behind and hope this little girl gets the help she needs.  I have no affiliation at all with her, just saw this touching picture and story on my Facebook feed and I donated a bit and hopefully they get what they are hoping for.

53866425_1942841295859629_642681064879292416_n.thumb.jpg.1f0101ebf39d63705cf97bf5b1f41ef0.jpg

https://keepaudrinadancing.com/?fbclid=IwAR0kJJl6fYMnG6lrA61JuV82NHfgtHM9Vaz5risdcfp7GhpJkbeQdvT6jVs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good on you for donating.

I find it hard to fathom how a family can cope with situations like this. If my boy shows slight signs of illness i worry like hell. The thought of the possibility of living life without him or seeing him suffer to such a degree is incomprehensible.

I am in awe of Audrina and her family. 

Well done to our football club for making them feel so special and loved. Result of the season.

Sith Happens

Donated too. Great Cause hope they reach their target. I dont do Facebook so cant share there. But hopefully posting helps bump the thread.

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:34, Paul71 said:

Donated too. Great Cause hope they reach their target. I dont do Facebook so cant share there. But hopefully posting helps bump the thread.

I did make two appointments with my local MP to discuss supporting a campaign to increase national funding into secondary treatment for this illness .  Both times it was cancelled due to lack of time for a meeting .  It appeared this lack of time for more pressing matters was a  brewery tour and a radio discussion on why a product now made up here has the same packaging as it used too when it was made somewhere else.  MP'S always getting  priority in order .  Not the first time  . No time for them .

Made a donation today .  Nationwide in Burton will let you donate the old fashioned way with cash into hand if you prefer this .  I would think the Derby branches would be doing this as well ?

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I did make two appointments with my local MP to discuss supporting a campaign to increase national funding into secondary treatment for this illness .  Both times it was cancelled due to lack of time for a meeting .  It appeared this lack of time for more pressing matters was a  brewery tour and a radio discussion on why a product now made up here has the same packaging as it used too when it was made somewhere else.  MP'S always getting  priority in order .  Not the first time  . No time for them .

Made a donation today .  Nationwide in Burton will let you donate the old fashioned way with cash into hand if you prefer this .  I would think the Derby branches would be doing this as well ?

Is your local MP the smug sex pest that is Andrew Griffiths? Can’t stand the bloke.

I can't stand any politicians. They are all self-serving gobshites.

Just look at the mess we've had for the past two years, on top of ten years of mis-management and austerity.

Anyway back on topic....

i noticed Mel come out at half-time v stoke especially to watch the video of the little girl meeting Rammie. He obviously loved it.

I think i'll stick a £10er on. 

I was interested to read the list of donations which included Findern Primary donating hundreds of ££££s

well done to them.

And Well done to the club for raising awareness. 

My tenner seems very insignificant when you see the total she needs. 

I hope someone with means gives it a boost soon so they can start planning a brighter future.

Can’t imagine the hell they have been through and I just hope there’s a happy ending to this tale.

Despite our collective best efforts we have raised only around £30,000 so far. That's 1 - 2 weeks of a DCFC player's wages (depending who you believe!) ?

I cannot believe that the players aren't also making sizeable individual donations that aren't showing on the website, given how touched they all seem to have been by her situation. 

So the family may well be a lot nearer to the total than this. I hope so. 

Archived