Why Derby won't make the top six this season

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Millwall missed a penalty when it was still 0 - 1. Could have made the difference.  Still focus on what we need to do

Realistically still very unlikely for Bristol City so I don’t think it’ll ultimately make a difference.

They have to rely on us failing to win both remaining games, including one loss, Rotherham to get something v Boro and then they need to beat Hull away.

It would be an extraordinary set of results falling their way to make it.

Just now, Kernow said:

Realistically still very unlikely for Bristol City so I don’t think it’ll ultimately make a difference.

They have to rely on us failing to win both remaining games, including one loss, Rotherham to get something v Boro and then they need to beat Hull away.

It would be an extraordinary set of results falling their way to make it.

I agree with you totally,  but would have preferred them out of it anyway 

3 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I agree with you totally,  but would have preferred them out of it anyway 

Of course that would be nice, and I would be more annoyed if Boro were not involved. But I expect them to beat Rotherham, which would see Bristol City finish outside of the top six anyway.

Before tonight I thought that one win would secure us 6th place, that’s still the case tonight.

Be interested to see the results of a poll on whether we will/won't make it.

Even though we're in pole position, I'm not confident.

Can't stop thinking about McClaren's last game (1st spell). All we needed was a point. At home. Against lowly Reading.

We lost 0-3 ?

11 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Be interested to see the results of a poll on whether we will/won't make it.

Even though we're in pole position, I'm not confident.

Can't stop thinking about McClaren's last game (1st spell). All we needed was a point. At home. Against lowly Reading.

We lost 0-3 ?

Same here. Sunday is the first game I've been able to go to since New Year's Day but I'd be very happy for us to win tonight & have to watch a meaningless game vs West Brom

Archived