Executive Chairman Mel Morris, CBE speaks.

Rev

3 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

It's not 250k though is it as you quoted. You didnt compare the city of Derby with the city of Manchester but the city of Derby with Greater Manchester to try to reinforce your argument. Be consistent. 

OK what is the population of greater Derby?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

I think this is on par with our honours as a club , so your statement  is insulting to Burnley.

Anglo-Scottish CupWinner1

FA Charity ShieldWinner2

FA CupRunner-up2

FA CupWinner1

Football League TrophyRunner-up1

League ChampionshipChampion1

League ChampionshipRunner-up1

League Division 2Runner-up1

League Division FourChampion1

League Division OneChampion2

League Division OneRunner-up2

League Division ThreeChampion1

League Division TwoChampion2

League Division TwoRunner-up2

No it’s not and don’t be so precious.

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

Is it Asheville North Carolina you reside in as you seem to have a total lack of knowledge of British geography.

Yes I live in Asheville, but I spent 62 years in derby, so I think my geography is as good as anyone, you however don't seem to understand large British cities and their population spread.

2 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

Yes I live in Asheville, but I spent 62 years in derby, so I think my geography is as good as anyone, you however don't seem to understand large British cities and their population spread.

There's no such entity as Greater Derby. There is an entity called Greater Manchester.

You can't compare the two as one doesnt exist. Compare the city of Derby with the city of Manchester population's which would be a valid measure. 

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

There's no such entity as Greater Derby. There is an entity called Greater Manchester.

You can't compare the two as one doesnt exist. Compare the city of Derby with the city of Manchester population's which would be a valid measure. 

which is the catchment area for the Manchester clubs..........Scotty beam me up.

14 hours ago, Asheville Ram said:

You prove my point Manchester Utd is in Salford which is part of greater Manchester as is Eccles, Swinton etc, the population of Manchester is multi millions

No, the other person pointed out your error, which you just ignored and repeated. The population of Greater Manchester and Manchester are not the same thing!

40 minutes ago, KCG said:

No, the other person pointed out your error, which you just ignored and repeated. The population of Greater Manchester and Manchester are not the same thing!

In terms of support catchment, which was the very original thread they are.

17 hours ago, Asheville Ram said:

In order to be a top 6 premiership club you would have to spend in excess of £500 million, that is never going to happen, with our crowd size and catchment area, no foreign investor is going to put in that amount of cash, and those that believe a hundred million or so will get DCFC back to the top of the Premiership are delusional.

A club that sells itself for a sackful of dollars/euros/yem/reminbi/ is one that has sold its soul.

Leicester didn't spend £500m to win the league.

Archived