Ronan Curtis

Nuwtfly

Derby County have been linked with a move for promising Portsmouth winger, Ronan Curtis, along with a host of Championship clubs. [TeamTalk]

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-leeds-sheff-utd-among-host-of-clubs-ready-to-pounce-on-rep-of-ireland-forward-in-january

Not sure how credible TeamTalk are if I'm honest, but this has been reported by the D. E. T, so if it's good enough for them...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Derby County have been linked with a move for promising Portsmouth winger, Ronan Curtis, along with a host of Championship clubs. [TeamTalk]

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-leeds-sheff-utd-among-host-of-clubs-ready-to-pounce-on-rep-of-ireland-forward-in-january

Not sure how credible TeamTalk are if I'm honest, but this has been reported by the D. E. T, so if it's good enough for them...

It ain’t good enough for me

On 30/10/2018 at 23:57, Nuwtfly said:

Every Ram fan out there is click bait worthy now, we'll be linked with any credible Championship player in the run up to January.

Normally with the sentence 'Frank Lampard's Derby are looking to use the January transfer window to build on their impressive start to the season and strengthen their squad for a return to the Premiership in his first season in charge'.

Occasional reference to the recent near misses, how long we have been out of the Premiership, what happened last time we were there, impressive performances in the Carabao Cup and fact that Mount and Tomori are only here on loan.

9 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

Every Ram fan out there is click bait worthy now, we'll be linked with any credible Championship player in the run up to January.

Normally with the sentence 'Frank Lampard's Derby are looking to use the January transfer window to build on their impressive start to the season and strengthen their squad for a return to the Premiership in his first season in charge'.

Occasional reference to the recent near misses, how long we have been out of the Premiership, what happened last time we were there, impressive performances in the Carabao Cup and fact that Mount and Tomori are only here on loan.

And do you have the numbers for this weeks lottery by any chance?

(not taking the pee, just that you seem to have got that spot on!)

Archived