Derby County on TV

TigerTedd

There was a thread about Now TV, but I can’t find it now. Anyway, the gist was, mows a good time to get a sports month pass, as we’re on sky tv 4 times over the next month. Now it’s actually 5 times including the Chelsea game. 

Well, I just went to do that, but a now tv pasa for a month is £33. But I just called sky to see if I could just get sky sports for a month for cheaper, and the whole sky sports package would be £24, or just the football package, on which all these games will appear, is only £12.

so 5 matches for £12, happy with that.  

So, if you’re an armchair fan, without dcfc (shame on you) but you a sky subscriber, but haven’t got the sports packages, nows probably a good time to give them a call and sign up for a month, and hey can cancel it straight away, so it disappears from your account a month later. No fuss, no muss. 

Derby county fixtures on sky this month: https://www.skysports.com/derby-county-fixtures

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

There was a thread about Now TV, but I can’t find it now. Anyway, the gist was, mows a good time to get a sports month pass, as we’re on sky tv 4 times over the next month. Now it’s actually 5 times including the Chelsea game. 

Well, I just went to do that, but a now tv pasa for a month is £33. But I just called sky to see if I could just get sky sports for a month for cheaper, and the whole sky sports package would be £24, or just the football package, on which all these games will appear, is only £12.

so 5 matches for £12, happy with that.  

So, if you’re an armchair fan, without dcfc (shame on you) but you a sky subscriber, but haven’t got the sports packages, nows probably a good time to give them a call and sign up for a month, and hey can cancel it straight away, so it disappears from your account a month later. No fuss, no muss. 

Derby county fixtures on sky this month: https://www.skysports.com/derby-county-fixtures

Worth noting this is only viable for sky, there's no red button option for now TV. Also signing up with sky will be a case of a 12/18 month contract. 

14 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Worth noting this is only viable for sky, there's no red button option for now TV. Also signing up with sky will be a case of a 12/18 month contract. 

Red button works on Virgin as well.

33 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Yes, it’s only valid for those that are already sky customers. I’m not a sky salesman or anything, I’m not saying anyone should get a sky contract. If you don’t already have one, now tv is the better option for a month (£5.99 if you can stand just watching it on your smart phone). 

I’m probably in a minority as someone without a season ticket, no subscription to rams tv, and no sky sports. Sometimes I question if I’m a fan at all!

Archived