Fixtures

RamNut

image.thumb.jpeg.ffced7c65221105e2afdc8b74badb38b.jpeg

From oct 20th - sheff united at home - to 12th jan - Leeds away - that is one heck of a run of fixtures to come

15 incredible games 

batten down the hatches, 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RamNut said:

image.thumb.jpeg.ffced7c65221105e2afdc8b74badb38b.jpeg

From oct 20th - sheff united at home - to 12th jan - Leeds away - that is one heck of a run of fixtures to come

15 incredible games 

batten down the hatches, 

Man... that's quite a meat grinder. A team could end up with less than 20 points from those 15 games without playing particularly badly. 

I'd take not being top at any point if we're second come the end of the season tbh.

I think Leeds will win the league if the wheels dont fall off the Bielsamobile. If the wheels do fall off I think it will be between Boro, WBA and us. But I put us third favourites in that list.

It’s easy to look at games far in advance and say “that’s a tough run” or “we should be winning those” but it really does depend hugely on the team’s form at the time. You can’t predict that until a couple of games before.

For example right now you’d say that Stoke is a very winnable game, but Wigan would be tough. By the time those games come around it could be very different.

Archived