Derby Telegraph thinks Clough won 74-75 title

WystonRam

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

Shocking journalism! 

In that time, Derby have had their fair share of success, with two Division One titles in 1971-72 and 1974-75 under manager Brian Clough among the highlights.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-more-exciting-support-2003452

What a load of carp!

The fifth most exciting team in the last 60 years is............ well, read and find out for yourself. If you had that team in your top 50 I'd be amazed.

3 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Shocking journalism! 

In that time, Derby have had their fair share of success, with two Division One titles in 1971-72 and 1974-75 under manager Brian Clough among the highlights.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-more-exciting-support-2003452

As Cloughie said, Dave Mackay never got the credit he deserved for what he achieved as Derby manager. And here's a fine example! 

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

What a load of carp!

The fifth most exciting team in the last 60 years is............ well, read and find out for yourself. If you had that team in your top 50 I'd be amazed.

I’m not entirely sure successive relegations stemming from administration and near extinction can be described as exciting ?

20 hours ago, cannable said:

I’m not entirely sure successive relegations stemming from administration and near extinction can be described as exciting ?

You get points for relegations. It’s all exciting, it’s a roller coaster. Mid table obscurity and 0-0 draws doesn’t get you many points in this ranking. 

Nice to know Forest are 18 places below us. It’s comforting to know the universe is in balance, and some things never change. 

Archived