Next 8 games are a real opportunity for us to fly up the league and gain momentum

Marriot Ram99

1 hour ago, vidukasbox said:

Injuries have seen to it we've drawn a few more than we'd have hoped recently, but yes, we are still playing the best football in the league. Second to WBA who have had a few forgiving fixtures. We'll kick on soon and the wins will pick up again, especially when we get Pablo and Roofe back.

While I will agree that you are playing some good stuff.

The fact that a couple of key players out and you are drawing all of the current games, only goes to highlight that you have a small squad. Come winter when you are playing two games a week in rain and cold and you start to pick up some more injuries, then come back and tell us how good you are.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Not very. We'd won 4 and drawn 1 of the first 5 so if it wasn't for the Bolton loss it looked pretty spot on.

Anyway I doubt if the OP lost any money on it having said himself it sounds crazy and overestimating the team.

Need a win at Norwich to get back on track and stop the "We're not as good as we think we are" crap.

COYR

I’m looking forward to 29 December too ???

On 26/08/2018 at 18:43, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

Our Next 8 games are:

28th August Hull Away cup 

1st September Hull Away 

Saturday 15th Rotherham Away

Tuesday  18th September Blackburn Home

Saturday 22nd September Brentford home

Saturday 29th September Bolton Away

Wednesday 3rd October Norwich Home

QPR away Saturday 6th October 

Apart from maybe Brentford we should be able to win every single game, I know the championship is unpredictable but I can see us getting 21 points from the next 7 league matches to send us into 1st or 2nd place, sounds crazy I know!

If we beat Norwich and QPR, I don’t think we’ll be far off 2nd. Sounds crazy I know!

After QPR our next 8 are; Sheff u (h), west brom (a), Middlesbrough (a), Chelsea (a), Brum (h), Villa (h), sheff wed (a) Snake city (a).  

I’m going for 5 points ....? reverse psychology?

Archived