Probably going to watch Saturday's game on my laptop, in the kitchen.

wixman1884

5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

So, if I fly out to New York on Friday evening to visit my folks for the day am I able to take in the game on Rams Player?

Yes, Outside UK and NI you will. I watched first game in Spain after buying the £5 stream a couple of hours before... just to make sure it worked..

Worked perfectly for me

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, 86 points said:

From the Borough it's a short walk to London Bridge station. Regular trains to South Bermondsey - 10 minute walk to the ground

10 minutes? Are you a tortoise? It is only about 15 minutes from Bermondsey tube for a fit adult. South Bermondsey literally overlooks stadium & you lucky away fans get a direct walkway to turnstile.

4 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

I'm going to the bloody theater ffs. Matinee as well so reading messages from little Angry is going to be a bummer.

Gutted.. Soddin King & I as well and I have zero interest in it.

What skirt will you be wearing, decided yet?

5 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

I'm going to the bloody theater ffs. Matinee as well so reading messages from little Angry is going to be a bummer.

Gutted.. Soddin King & I as well and I have zero interest in it.

Shall I tell you what I think of you? Probably better not.

No doubt Yul Brynner and bare it.

13 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

games on international tv afaik so no RamsTV for those in USA but you might find a pub with it on.

Game being shown live on ESPN+ cost $4.95/month

you can only get this as an app on your phone/tablet so will not be on a big screen 

cracking value as we are normally on at lease once a month in fact we will have been on 3 times this month

Archived