Probably going to watch Saturday's game on my laptop, in the kitchen.

wixman1884

I might see if they're showing it at one of the pubs nearby and get some mates out, but I'll see how I feel. As the game starts at 7am I'll most likely make a coffee and watch it on my laptop.

Got some decent coffee right now, so that's good, but the grinder sometimes wakes up my wife.

Up the mighty derby county

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there in person at the ground. I will travel down to a suitable tube station by car park up and get the underground into central London. I think I’ll skip the Buckingham Palace and Houses of Parliament bit and head for London Bridge. I’ll have a couple of sherbets around that market that got bombed the other year and then get the train to Millwall. Hopefully watch us win then do the same as before in the reverse order without the sherberts on the way back. 

3 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

I might see if they're showing it at one of the pubs nearby and get some mates out, but I'll see how I feel. As the game starts at 7am I'll most likely make a coffee and watch it on my laptop.

Got some decent coffee right now, so that's good, but the grinder sometimes wakes up my wife.

Up the mighty derby county

My mrs used to love me to wake her up with the grinder but now she just tells me to FO

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

I will be there in person at the ground. I will travel down to a suitable tube station by car park up and get the underground into central London. I think I’ll skip the Buckingham Palace and Houses of Parliament bit and head for London Bridge. I’ll have a couple of sherbets around that market that got bombed the other year and then get the train to Millwall. Hopefully watch us win then do the same as before in the reverse order without the sherberts on the way back. 

Good luck looking for that train. No such station mate......?

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

From the Borough it's a short walk to London Bridge station. Regular trains to South Bermondsey - 10 minute walk to the ground

I may pay for the game and see if a suitable New York watering hole can screen it for me..... however I don’t think the wife would be pleased 

1 hour ago, minesahartington said:

My mrs used to love me to wake her up with the grinder but now she just tells me to FO

I can do better than that, I met my Mrs on Grindr, although I am starting to have some questions about her.

4 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

i live pretty close to bermondsey and go past the den every day on the way to work so would be ideal... but of course there is a family do this weekend..

I'm going to the bloody theater ffs. Matinee as well so reading messages from little Angry is going to be a bummer.

Gutted.. Soddin King & I as well and I have zero interest in it.

4 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

I may pay for the game and see if a suitable New York watering hole can screen it for me..... however I don’t think the wife would be pleased 

Big sports bar right opposite the Empire State Building. Couple of floors, so will have the best coverage. Legends was the name, watched the England games in there, 33rd Street.

Will all be Premier League I would guess, doubt you will get many EFL games especially as not televised.

6 hours ago, cosmic said:

Where’s the match thread? Do cup wins carry over? Pull your finger out @Rample

Sorry, first one I ever started. Someone got in before I saw this. Going to retire with a hundred percent record. May pop up before a play off final if needed. 

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Big sports bar right opposite the Empire State Building. Couple of floors, so will have the best coverage. Legends was the name, watched the England games in there, 33rd Street.

Will all be Premier League I would guess, doubt you will get many EFL games especially as not televised.

Sister went over Christmas and New Year, paid for Rams TV and the boozer they were in gave her access to watch! 

Archived