NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Mine too ? with Ajayi injured.

Its amazing how poor the RB waiver pool is with 14 people in the league. The only free players with any value at all are guys with big returns in the first two weeks.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

@SaintRam @jimbo jones I was in for Bernard too!! ??

Missed out by ONE position on waivers too.

Did pick up the Broncos D though which I also wanted, and my man Izzy Crowell picked up some handy points again this week... (thanks Saint ?)

Hey man no regrets I'm happy for ya. I think I've been unlucky that the Browns run game just doesn't seem to be a thing this season. Had some decent redzone work with Hyde but basically all their drives are being progressed with the pass.

Same situation again, I'd probably still do the trade. But I'd have probably chosen Smith over Dak (but then, I probably wouldn't have gone Mahomes so...)

If Mahomes suddenly drops off now that really would be the icing on the cake of my trading this year.

Do the waiver ranks not change as people make successful claims with this style of system? I finally went up to 13 this morning after another failed request, but I didn't budge from 14 all week, it's a little confusing.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Do the waiver ranks not change as people make successful claims with this style of system? I finally went up to 13 this morning after another failed request, but I didn't budge from 14 all week, it's a little confusing.

I started at 7 this week and i'm now at 12 so they do appear to rotate as a waiver is claimed...

21 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I started at 7 this week and i'm now at 12 so they do appear to rotate as a waiver is claimed...

Fair enough. Maybe its just moving me up and then putting me back as waivers fail/succeed and its just been coincidence that I've stayed at 14,.

Frustrating though for sure! I might have been better off losing week 2. I've decided to just stockpile rookie WRs in case any come good ? 

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

To be fair, the way Eli Manning and the giants have been playing, it might be 

Been putting down more numbers than Beckham, and up against the Raiders today, actually not that insane. 

Just looks insane if it goes wrong ?

Archived