"It really is"

Shane N - I love the fact you are growing into your co-commentator and studio guest roles.......... could you please now focus on reducing the amount of times you say "I really do" or "It really is"? I believe what you are telling me without this constant validation.

Otherwise - keep up the great work. RamsTV is excellent!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously that's where the Memsahib gets it from. That's her favourite line of agreement.

"Critchley has had a brilliant Chesterfield festival - a fifty and 10 wickets in the Championship and a fantastic 22 runs in the last over slogfest to beat Yorkshire in the T20"

"He really has".

21 minutes ago, eddie said:

Obviously that's where the Memsahib gets it from. That's her favourite line of agreement.

"Critchley has had a brilliant Chesterfield festival - a fifty and 10 wickets in the Championship and a fantastic 22 runs in the last over slogfest to beat Yorkshire in the T20"

"He really has".

My wife would say "Has he really?" with Gallic shoulder-shrug.

Listen to any person for long enough you pick up on their mannerisms, listening to how the missus day at work has been is delightful.

Blah blah blah

And with that

Blah blah blah

And with that

Blah blah blah

Apparently I drop a lot of "right"s in, think we have come to an agreement now that we find each other annoying and the less said about it the better ?

Just now, David said:

Listen to any person for long enough you pick up on their mannerisms, listening to how the missus day at work has been is delightful.

Blah blah blah

And with that

Blah blah blah

And with that

Blah blah blah

Apparently I drop a lot of "right"s in, think we have come to an agreement now that we find each other annoying and the less said about it the better ?

Like is the main one for most people.

or, if you're Keogh...'Yeah, no, like you say'

I'm a big fan of Shane Nicholson as the match summarizer and enjoy listening to him. He is unobtrusive, talks complete sense and has a good line in self-deprecating humour.

He is the complete opposite of Craig Ramage on Radio Derby, who is loud, opinionated, irritating and too far up his own.

I must confess I hadn't noticed the "really" thing. I really hadn't.

20 hours ago, Igor Igor Whats the Score? said:

Shane N - I love the fact you are growing into your co-commentator and studio guest roles.......... could you please now focus on reducing the amount of times you say "I really do" or "It really is"? I believe what you are telling me without this constant validation.

Otherwise - keep up the great work. RamsTV is excellent!!

I find it quite endearing...…………Keep it up Shane!

shane is the dogs doo-dahs...he really is.

jack....oh dear....just....endless drivel....fills every spare second with verbal scribble.  Just shut up!

edworthy - says 'go' instead of 'goal'. We nearly scored a go? 

roger. Everyone's favourite uncle with the most purple nose i've ever seen. Bumbling. Gets the names wrong. But who cares? Its uncle rog.

Archived