Elsnik Hoping To Make Most of Opportunity

SaintRam

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really pleased he went to Tenerife. Really pleased the club have done an interview. He's the most skillfull from the academy since Hughes with more goal threat. Has he got the same engine and fitness and resilience? Really hope so - time will tell.

I've posted several times he really reminds me of Matt Le Tissier in terms of his languid style and and amazing left foot that means he can score from anywhere in the opposition's half.

Looking quite stocky as well now! Dare I say it, but I'd love to see this as our midfield three at the start of the season...

Mount             Elsnik

Thorne

12 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Looking quite stocky as well now! Dare I say it, but I'd love to see this as our midfield three at the start of the season...

Mount             Elsnik

Thorne

Swap Thorne for Huddlestone. A bit of nous, to balance out the potential naivety of youth.

Archived