9 years ago today when the RedDogs bit big time.

Boycie

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think he was the last player I genuinely got excited about us signing.

Had all the hallmarks of a great purchase, skill, goals and wind the dogs up.

Robbie Savage??

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

See, told you.

Still not biting. 

That image. When I created it, little did I know Forest fans would take it so seriously, they actually believed that Commons who had just signed for their rivals had a cross tattooed through their badge and ours done on the opposite side.

They actually believed that.

Fast forward to 2018 and they have spent a bit of money on a couple of B teamers from Portugal, is it a surprise that they think they will win the league now?

Wasn't that long ago either they were strapping tea towels to their heads celebrating Fawaz Day.  

"Ten reasons why Nottingham Forest’s Fawaz Al-Hasawi is the best owner in football"

https://metro.co.uk/2014/02/03/ten-reasons-why-nottingham-forests-fawaz-al-hasawi-is-the-best-owner-in-football-4288747/?ito=cbshare

Tell you what we would miss them if they went. 

50 minutes ago, David said:

Still not biting. 

That image. When I created it, little did I know Forest fans would take it so seriously, they actually believed that Commons who had just signed for their rivals had a cross tattooed through their badge and ours done on the opposite side.

They actually believed that.

Fast forward to 2018 and they have spent a bit of money on a couple of B teasers from Portugal, is it a surprise that they think they will win the league now?

Wasn't that long ago either they were strapping tea towels to their heads celebrating Fawaz Day.  

"Ten reasons why Nottingham Forest’s Fawaz Al-Hasawi is the best owner in football"

https://metro.co.uk/2014/02/03/ten-reasons-why-nottingham-forests-fawaz-al-hasawi-is-the-best-owner-in-football-4288747/?ito=cbshare

Tell you what we would miss them if they went. 

Is that short for Bum teasers or something?! Just asking! ?

It was very funny and went crazy. They're just the gift that keeps giving. I personally like the whole garibaldi red thing the other year as well. Especially when someone asked why they had a big picture of Mr miaggi up over the crowd ?

Archived