Sign in to follow this  
David

Jody Morris first interview with RamsTV

Confirmed as Derby County's new assistant manager, Jody Morris sat down with RamsTV for his first interview to discuss why everything about the opportunity to join Frank Lampard at Derby was a pull, his relationship with the new Rams manager, his career at Chelsea and why he is so excited for the beginning of pre-season.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/06/everything-about-this-opportunity-was-a-pull

Must be frustrating for them both, own their own sweet shop but can’t get the tops off the jars.

12 hours ago, Boycie said:

Must be frustrating for them both, own their own sweet shop but can’t get the tops off the jars.

We should buy Jody some steps so he can reach them....

30 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

We should buy Jody some steps so he can reach them....

They’re waiting for big JT to reach up and loosen the lids forrum 

On 12/06/2018 at 19:42, ThePrisoner said:

Great interview that. I’m really excited to get this season going. For me Jody is a bigger coup than Lampard but the two of them together, I’m expecting some exciting things. 

Easily the most excited I’ve been for August in some years. 

I must admit, I am slightly moist

Posted (edited)

Colin Gibson is possibly the worst interviewer ever. Obviously I get that he's a corporate mouthpiece that says whatever he's told to say, but rather than questions, he just says enough poo to fill some time, then the interviewee just says yes and pads it out.

More Kim Birtwistle, less Colin Gobson, please!

Edited by TobyWanKenobi

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.