Our CURRENT best starting XI?

Just now, curtains said:

This Bogle thing is interesting is it because Gary said he was doing well. 

No it’s because I’ve seen him play may times for the under 23’s both in person and on rams tv and I think he’s ready for a chance. How else will we know? 

Hes raw but with wisdom behind him he will be fine.

how did sessignon became ready? I’ve seen him make several mistakes, he’s young still but I’d have him over many Experienced players because he’s a great player.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EnigmaRam said:

No it’s because I’ve seen him play may times for the under 23’s both in person and on rams tv and I think he’s ready for a chance. How else will we know? 

Hes raw but with wisdom behind him he will be fine.

how did sessignon became ready? I’ve seen him make several mistakes, he’s young still but I’d have him over many Experienced players because he’s a great player.

Same with Hughes but is Bogle at that level and is he better than say Kasey Palmer ! 

Just now, curtains said:

Same with Hughes but is Bogle at that level and is he better than say Kasey Palmer ! 

Is he at the level Hughes was at when he started playing for Derby? Probably. Derby were much worse then. He's also older than Hughes was though.

Is he better than Kasey Palmer? Hard to say, I haven't seen much of Kasey Palmer. Plus they play different positions, but it seems both of their strengths lie in their natural talent - Palmer certainly has more experience. 

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

Kasey Palmer isn’t at this club, neither is messi. Your point is irrelivent!

It isn’t don’t you think Frank and Jody will want to bring some loans in from Chelsea etc better than our Academy players. 

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

It isn’t don’t you think Frank and Jody will want to bring some loans in from Chelsea etc better than our Academy players. 

Your in the wrong thread mate. Go read the title again. It says CURRENT in big letters.

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

curtains, re-read the threat title. It asks who people would pick as their current best starting 11. So that doesn't include any Chelsea players coming on in loan or new signings. That's why some people would put Bogle in our current starting 11

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Your in the wrong thread mate. Go read the title again. It says CURRENT in big letters.

All for Academy players getting chances 

Let’s see what happens.

I care how Derby do not fantasy Football. 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

So is he ready then then for the Championship who knows 

I picked a formation with wing backs, I think he’s our best RWB. I don’t need to argue this point anymore. 

In a formation without wing backs I wouldn’t pick him I would pick wisdom.

Carson

wisdom.   Keogh.   Davies. Fozzy

.                  Huddlestone

lawrence.  Bryson.  Vydra.   Weimann

.                       Martin 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

curtains, re-read the threat title. It asks who people would pick as their current best starting 11. So that doesn't include any Chelsea players coming on in loan or new signings. That's why some people would put Bogle in our current starting 11

Just trying to point out that people are displacing 1st team regulars with unproven players already. 

Ok I take your point I’m out of here. 

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

Carson

wisdom.   Keogh.   Davies. Fozzy

.                  Huddlestone

lawrence.  Bryson.  Vydra.   Weimann

.                       Martin 

Good side that. 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

All for Academy players getting chances 

Let’s see what happens.

I care how Derby do not fantasy Football. 

Don’t we all mate. It was you that challenged me and @SaintRam on bogle and we gave you our answers. If frank doesn’t play with wing backs or does and doesn’t play him that’s franks call and I will respect that......to a point.

Carson 

Wisdom.          Davies.        Keogh.       Forsyth   Lowe 

Huddlestone       Thorne       

Lawrence                                        Johnson 

Vydra 

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Don’t we all mate. It was you that challenged me and @SaintRam on bogle and we gave you our answers. If frank doesn’t play with wing backs or does and doesn’t play him that’s franks call and I will respect that......to a point.

Don’t get me wrong i hope the likes of Bogle ,Elsnik and Thomas etc have big futures but only when they are 1st team ready. 

Frank will ultimately decide what is best for DCFC 

Just now, curtains said:

Just trying to point out that people are displacing 1st team regulars with unproven players already. 

Ok I take your point I’m out of here. 

I agree with you on that. If I were asked to pick a team from our current crop of players who over the course of the season would finish in the highest league position possible, it wouldn't include the likes of Bogle or Elsnik. Bogle might have looked decent in the u23s in the handful of games he did play, but it wasn't too difficult to stand out when our u23s were struggling and most of the better players were sent out on loan. And Elsnik lost his place in a league 2 team towards the end of last season and missed a large chunk of games through injury. Hopefully with more game time they'll improve and become Championship quality, but at the moment they really shouldn't be apart of our best 11 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I agree with you on that. If I were asked to pick a team from our current crop of players who over the course of the season would finish in the highest league position possible, it wouldn't include the likes of Bogle or Elsnik. Bogle might have looked decent in the u23s in the handful of games he did play, but it wasn't too difficult to stand out when our u23s were struggling and most of the better players were sent out on loan. And Elsnik lost his place in a league 2 team towards the end of last season and missed a large chunk of games through injury. Hopefully with more game time they'll improve and become Championship quality, but at the moment they really shouldn't be apart of our best 11 

I do think Lowe injury free is quality and is developing and his loan spell at Shrewsbury should stand him in good stead .

I put him in my team from current players. 

Archived