Cam Jam The Man

I thought Cameron Jerome was a waste of money and the wrong buy at the wrong time.

But since the 2nd half against Cardiff I have seen the complete striker and I admit I might just be wrong.

His 2 goals against Cardiff were top class goals, showing his sheer strength on both occasions.

His first goal against Barnsley showed his pace and composure, his second finish which was ruled out for handball was another great finish. 

But for me the pace he showed down the wing to set up Vydra was the one that impressed me, he is north of 30 and ran down that wing like an 18 year old.

I couldn't see how we were going to achieve anything this year without a dominant man up top helping Vydra with the goals, step forward Cam Jam The Man.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember stating after the Burton game that we needed a striker to hit form for us to make it into the playoffs and Cam has done just that. In the same post I also said we needed Keogh and Forsyth to rediscover some kind of form which has also happened. Sometimes things work out at the most unexpected times. 

Archived