Sportscene Talk-in with Rowett

Day

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Paul71 said:

There was a Derek that called in. I think he asked what the point of getting irate with the 4th official was..

Not 100 percent on that though,  might have been why does it go downhill every year in February 

That was the caller just before Derek I think. Derek from Mickleover gave a bit of a speech about how we were 2nd all throughout January and then mucked it up and he asked Rowett why?

2 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

That was the caller just before Derek I think. Derek from Mickleover gave a bit of a speech about how we were 2nd all throughout January and then mucked it up and he asked Rowett why?

Because rowett isn't Derek, if rowett was Derek we'd be walking the league!

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Ah yes.

The reality is I'm not wearing a cream jumper, but my spanking new navy score draw sweatshirt with a proud Ram on my left and I'm ready for Friday, and as a fan, I'll be positive and will give my all for the football club I love, I'm singing all ready, loudly and proudly. And if I'm being honest, the reality is, if we are all positive together, we will get the positive result we all desire on Friday if we work together and help one another. 

Time for a tune and a beer. Busy night Derby U23's, England and Scotland games to watch.

D.C.F.C.......I Walk Beside You.

Archived