Burton Albion away tickets

Tamworthram

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JDCFC75 said:

Tickets site are not reliable most of the time to be honest. 

Maybe not but, given how few there were available to start with and how close Burton is, I wouldn't be surprised if they're not all gone within half an hour on Saturday (assuming they get that far). 

44 minutes ago, smiths_tavrn said:

As a matter of interest how come Burton are still allowed to have terracing?

From very limited knowledge. When you play in the championship you have 3 years (or so) to comply with the all seater stadia rule. If Burton stayed up this year it would cost them a fortune to alter the ground and they would also lose revenue from reduced capacity! 

1 hour ago, smiths_tavrn said:

If this be the case, in one way you could argue that they're kinda incentivised to get relegated.

Not really, not unless they never want to try to get promoted again.

The two years counts towards the three , so if they went down and came back up they'd have to put seats in straight away anyway as year 3.

It won't be the seating issue that gets us relegated.

2 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

Not really, not unless they never want to try to get promoted again.

The two years counts towards the three , so if they went down and came back up they'd have to put seats in straight away anyway as year 3.

It won't be the seating issue that gets us relegated.

Why is it “they” now, it was “we” before, has Nigel told you to stop stalking him?

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

Get rid of the Phil and the my and that's what I think you are for posting a reply like that.

Do I still have to put up with posts like that?

Oooh did I touch a nerve? Burton are either a “We” or a “They”, stop being a prat and decide which team you support, big boy :D

20 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Oooh did I touch a nerve? Burton are either a “We” or a “They”, stop being a prat and decide which team you support, big boy :D

If you weren't so quick to try to pick a fight, you'd have seen I also called them us in the same post.

No doubting who I support.

9 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

If you weren't so quick to try to pick a fight, you'd have seen I also called them us in the same post.

No doubting who I support.

I’m not picking a fight, stop being precious. I was asking who you supported as it seems a tad ambiguous, I’m just being nosey!

Archived