Time to stick togather fight for play offs

B4ev6is

Well today derby showed fight and grit and really got stuck into forest and what we need to do against cardiff and wovles and villa. If we derby fans can our lads backs like we did today nrothing can stop us from winning play offs.

I just hope I can be fit enough to go as I have key hole done in may. But if I can walk nrothing stop me from supporting my team I love with all my heart that is derby.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently we've had some reasonable performances interspersed with dog ones.

We seem to get ourselves up for games against the top sides  (fulham) or where there's a long standing rivalry (leeds, forest).

But we've served up some rubbish in matches against so called out of form teams (qpr, wendies,  reading )

I fear it's these almost casually dropped points that will prove our undoing this season.

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well today derby showed fight and grit and really got stuck into forest and what we need to do against cardiff and wovles and villa. If we derby fans can our lads backs like we did today nrothing can stop us from winning play offs.

I just hope I can be fit enough to go as I have key hole done in may. But if I can walk nrothing stop me from supporting my team I love with all my heart that is derby.

Good luck with your surgery matey,if the team show the same spirit,fight and determination we will all be alright

9 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Recently we've had some reasonable performances interspersed with dog ones.

We seem to get ourselves up for games against the top sides  (fulham) or where there's a long standing rivalry (leeds, forest).

But we've served up some rubbish in matches against so called out of form teams (qpr, wendies,  reading )

I fear it's these almost casually dropped points that will prove our undoing this season.

your coming to the business end of the season everyone will drop points even Fulham ,look at Wolves about 12 points clear not long ago everyone on here was talking about who will finish second,more twist and turns to come ,it's great that's why we love it!

1 minute ago, Seaside Sam said:

your coming to the business end of the season everyone will drop points even Fulham ,look at Wolves about 12 points clear not long ago everyone on here was talking about who will finish second,more twist and turns to come ,it's great that's why we love it!

I think I'd love it more if we were the ones coming into form tho....

:thumbsup:

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think we've dis-spelled the expectation attached to us now and if the fans can get behind the team and inspire a resurgence in form, we have as strong a chance as anyone else in the play-offs. Just need to end the season strongly so we go in confidently, spot on b4 :)

13 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Leeds and forest for sure mate. Reckon brizzle will think they've got us in their sights :lol:

they are on a lot worse run than us mate and like all we have all got injuries to put up with ,it's life just gotta get on with it and keep on cheering to the end,truth will out

Archived