Posted (edited)

Just got hold of a 2015/16 dark blue(ok,it bloody purple) away shirt that I've been hankering after for ages....not entirely sure why I've coveted it for so long,it wasn't my favourite season but I always liked the cut of its gib....

Derby-County-Away-Kit-2015-2016.jpg

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Just got hold of a 2015/16 dark blue away shirt that I've been hankering after for ages....not entirely sure why I've coveted it for so long,it wasn't my favourite season but I always liked the cut of its gib....

Nice shirt - ruined by the logo

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Just got hold of a 2015/16 dark blue away shirt that I've been hankering after for ages....not entirely sure why I've coveted it for so long,it wasn't my favourite season but I always liked the cut of its gib....

Sorry Kash but I have to disagree with you yet again, that’s purple! No wonder we see things so differently.

1 minute ago, irobinson said:

when Cloughie favoured the blue shorts and red numbers  - to make us look like England......

And of course the superb yellow away strip

You know,if we ever want to shake off the curse of February we need to go back to those colours

It's meant to be!

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.