Bloody Villa

MackworthRamIsGod

I can’t weigh Villa up. They have a great team, fantastic individual players and they seem to go from one extreme to the other. It makes no sense to me. 

I understand why Derby have done it in the past, but I don’t get why this Villa team are bottling it. It has everything that you would suggest would lead to the opposite. 

Nevetheless, it’s funny to watch. Fulham, Cardiff and Sheffield United to get promoted for the love of football. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I can’t weigh Villa up. They have a great team, fantastic individual players and they seem to go from one extreme to the other. It makes no sense to me. 

I understand why Derby have done it in the past, but I don’t get why this Villa team are bottling it. It has everything that you would suggest would lead to the opposite. 

Nevetheless, it’s funny to watch. Fulham, Cardiff and Sheffield United to get promoted for the love of football. 

not us?

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

not us?

As much as I’d love to see us promoted, I doubt that anyone outside of Derby would commend us for going up. I imagine we’d be told: ‘well, they’ve spent enough’ & ‘it’s about time they didn’t bottle it’ 

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Honestly ? It’s a basturd of a division 

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

As much as I’d love to see us promoted, I doubt that anyone outside of Derby would commend us for going up. I imagine we’d be told: ‘well, they’ve spent enough’ & ‘it’s about time they didn’t bottle it’ 

everybody else prefers Fulham, Cardiff and shefu over our club, that's sad i hope it's not true

Obvious they should have signed Chris Martin, it’s the reason why they haven’t got anything out of the last two games..... if they signed Chris Martin they’d be 6 points better off in the last two games right now and well in the automatic promotion mix. If Bruce had listened, and realised, they wouldn’t be in the mess they are in, currently in the play offs. Chris Martin would have been pivotal to their play. Can only see dreadful football being played under Bruce now as Chris Martin didn’t sign for them.

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

Obvious they should have signed Chris Martin, it’s the reason why they haven’t got anything out of the last two games..... if they signed Chris Martin they’d be 6 points better off in the last two games right now and well in the automatic promotion mix. If Bruce had listened, and realised, they wouldn’t be in the mess they are in, currently in the play offs. Chris Martin would have been pivotal to their play. Can only see dreadful football being played under Bruce now as Chris Martin didn’t sign for them.

And your only just scratching the surface mate ,,, that idiot at Fulham has only gone and signed some Mitrovic character instead ,,, been done the bookies today and lumped on reading for auto promotion ,,, gonna be up the strip club making it rain when that little punt pays out ?

5 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

They almost had Steve McClaren until fans protested, what a fairy tale ending that would have been

2 minutes ago, David said:

They almost had Steve McClaren until fans protested, what a fairy tale ending that would have been

Light the blue touch paper and retire

16 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Imagine if they’d hauled the 31 year Craig Bryson in there as well, he’s the ONLY midfielder on the entire of planet earth they could get to have more pace in their midfield. They’d be overtaking wolves with that

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Imagine if they’d hauled the 31 year Craig Bryson in there as well, he’s the ONLY midfielder on the entire of planet earth they could get to have more pace in their midfield. They’d be overtaking wolves with that

ValleyRam will be as quick as John Terry smashing into the promotion celebration open top bus parade 

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

Ah, not true. He’s been ill for the last 3 games, so wouldn’t have made a difference. 

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

57IQRWq3eidi0.gif

Archived