Derby Premier League Stat

North East Ram

Skimming through an article about promoted teams and saw Derby mentioned. Immediately thought 'oh no, 11 points etc'.

But no, we were in a positive light for once:

'Huddersfield are the 20th consecutive team to lose their first Premier League visit to Old Trafford, since Derby County won 3-2 there in 1996-97.'

a) was that really 21 years ago?!

b) we really were decent back then

c) GR: 'and Wanchope treats united's defence with absolute contempt'

d) Bald Eagle's, barmy army!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 years ago.

Worth reminding fans when they start with the "we belong/deserve..."

All these teenagers at the games... their glory days are McClaren! At least we had the Eranio and Co era. Might not be Hector and Co but it was good football in the top flight where we fancied ourselves as more than relegation scrappers 

How do you convince your youngsters to follow Derby?

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

21 years ago.

All these teenagers at the games... their glory days are McClaren! At least we had the Eranio and Co era. Might not be Hector and Co but it was good football in the top flight where we fancied ourselves as more than relegation scrappers 

I calmly explained to my lad how the adoption process works and he agreed to being a Ram rather than a Man Utd fan.

#parentalskills

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

21 years ago.

Put them in derby kits from birth and drag them to games before they can walk or talk... what my dad did to me.

9 hours ago, Alpha said:

21 years ago.

I’m 18 In three weeks and I’ve never witnessed derby county win a premier league game live...

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’m 18 In three weeks and I’ve never witnessed derby county win a premier league game live...

Newcastle?

Archived