Rowett yet to show loyalty

North East Ram

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Reminds me of the time my then girlfriend tied her knickers to the car ariel of my Ford Anglia after we had won a particularly important match. Top girl.

One of my exes wanted to do the same after a game once...but i was a bit worried about safety so came up with another solution.

article-0-0F24C67C00000578-685_634x393.j

1 hour ago, OohMartWright said:

Just an attempt at humour that has gone over many people's heads.

24 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Satire, I believe.

I don't mean why was this created, I'm not a cretin.

I mean wtf are the responses to it :lol:

17 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

One of my exes wanted to do the same after a game once...but i was a bit worried about safety so came up with another solution.

article-0-0F24C67C00000578-685_634x393.j

That is funny ,I should add my girlfriends knickers were in fact complete with ram motif from the rams shop.

2 hours ago, King Kevin said:

That is funny ,I should add my girlfriends knickers were in fact complete with ram motif from the rams shop.

Yes...I remember them well. They really did suit her especially when she was just wearing them and the Derby County shirt . :mellow:

19 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I see there's dead silence from Gary since the Watford job became vacant.

A typically disgraceful lack of respect. No wonder Tom Lawrence is unable to perform with this going on.

If he did go with a bit of luck he might take Lawrence with him!

1 hour ago, Seaside Sam said:

If he did go with a bit of luck he might take Lawrence with him!

Sam, you are entitled to your opinion but I have to say that despite what you may think you are not a good judge of a player. Its true Tom has not yet settled or relaxed if you like into his role at a bigger club. He is trying too hard to impress us. He will relax however and find his feet (literally) and when he does he is going to be a very good player.

Ps Which seaside are you from by the way,  south coast?

33 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Sam, you are entitled to your opinion but I have to say that despite what you may think you are not a good judge of a player. Its true Tom has not yet settled or relaxed if you like into his role at a bigger club. He is trying too hard to impress us. He will relax however and find his feet (literally) and when he does he is going to be a very good player.

Ps Which seaside are you from by the way,  south coast?

certainly not the french coast and still don't rate Lawrence

Archived