did anyone else suffer

TINMANTED

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

did anyone else suffer that 90 minutes of so called football at Sheffield last night.how can anyone seriously consider cardif promotion candidates

Fortunately not but I suspect any neutrals watching our game Friday may have questioned how we've got to second place in the league. 

9 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Fortunately not but I suspect any neutrals watching our game Friday may have questioned how we've got to second place in the league. 

Easy to see how we got to second place

Rock hard defence so rock hard to beat.

So many strikers to choose from

We can control a game like no Derby team for along time.

We can be as adventurous as we like, when we like.

5 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I'd argue not all those would be evidently noticeable through neutral eyes.

1 hour ago, TINMANTED said:

did anyone else suffer that 90 minutes of so called football at Sheffield last night.how can anyone seriously consider cardif promotion candidates

I see Cardiff being replaced by Villa as 2nd place auto candidates, along with DCFC. 

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Went to the match with a neutral and he said we had no flare about us. He had been to previous matches in other seasons and said that we were lacking the likes of Hughes,Hendrick and Bryson. He also said that Thorne looked a fraction of what he did before injury.I also looked abit stupid for describing Vydra to him as the championship Dybala.:unsure:

4 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Should have won that easily. Made Bristol look toothless (apart from open 10-15 mins). We were unlucky.

33 minutes ago, TimRam said:

Should have won that easily. Made Bristol look toothless (apart from open 10-15 mins). We were unlucky.

Was just trying to look at it from the outside and in response to a post saying how poor Cardiff looked last night. A neutral may see us playing a depleted and  out of form Bristol and we didn't put them to sword. Expectations are high when you're up there. We'll more than likely play worse than that and win before the season is out. It wouldn't bother me in slightest if we scraped every win between now and until the climax of the season. Onlookers from outside will however cast a more critical eye. UTR.

5 hours ago, Rampage said:

Well how come we are only 2points above Cardiff then 

3 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

They had a great start to the season, we had a poor one.

6 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

They are easily equal to us also have a massive squad 

The swing to us in the past couple of months is significant though.

22 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

We gave them a five game start more or less. Takes a lot of games to make up 10-12 points. This we have now done. Now we need to keep this standard up - not going to be easy, Mistaram

Archived