• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Boycie said:

Who’s with me?

Anyone seen my long Johns?

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

Come on, where would you go? 

Dont leave me hanging and make Daveo happy.

Igloo building in Finland?

Take it the missus went out last night and left you home alone? 

9 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Is there cold weather in England? Is it like the two inches of snow which is considered as heavy snowing by you?

2cm and the country grinds to a halt, schools shut down, motorways bumper to bumper, flights cancelled. Melts a few hours later though.

33 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Is there cold weather in England? Is it like the two inches of snow which is considered as heavy snowing by you?

Snowing moderately -1 and 2cm of snow here in Swad, battening down the hatches as we speak..

1 hour ago, Cisse said:

Two inches! thats a fookin deluge.

I was talking to a structural engineer once who designed a beam to carry a flat roof. The beam was huge so i wanted to see his calcs. The figure for snow load looked a bit excessive, so i worked out how much snow it represented.

i said " do you realise that that's equivalent to ten foot of snow" . him: " well if we had ten foot of snow then this beam would cope with the deflection".

Me: "If we had ten foot of snow the deflection of that beam would be the least of our fookin problems!"

1 hour ago, Cisse said:

You’d be in your string vest and budgie smugglers at the moment over here Sissy mate.

Archived