Nial Horan talks with GR

Ellafella

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Enjoyed the piece. I actually think it's important for a global profile that people such as Niall talk about their love for the club - good on him. And I also love that Gary Rowett says there are no limits to how far he thinks he can take the club. If the players are half as inspired as I am when they listen to him, we're really going places.

We shouldn’t place limits upon ourselves. Ideally the club should have a long term strategy as to how we’re going to win the Premier League, regardless of whether we ever achieve it or not. 

12 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I actually think it's important for a global profile that people such as ......

simon groome, tim brooke-taylor and that bloke off tiswas have already made us a global name.

Just now, whaley bridge Ram said:

Niall used to come to home games well before he was famous with his dad and brother I can't see any problem with him following the Rams from over the sea just like the norwigen Rams fans in the shop at P Ptonight

good on him 

Agreed. He said it came from his dad who chose us back in the 70s.

No gloryhunter reason there. Seems a decent guy. 

And 34m twitter &Facebook followers. Dcfc commercial dept take note! 

11 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Niall Horan has never been a good listen.

Now now I-Ram no need for the jealousy. You were probably quite the looker in your day and had millions of teenage girls chasing after you too but to criticise a man's singing voice is the worst you can possibly do. 

8 minutes ago, whaley bridge Ram said:

I think it must be you Derby folk that don't like him ?

He is a Ram just like me and I don't come from Derby 

I don’t mind him. Mate once offered him some blow and he turned it down.

Just don’t speak for me just because you’re famous.

14 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Enjoyed the piece. I actually think it's important for a global profile that people such as Niall talk about their love for the club - good on him. And I also love that Gary Rowett says there are no limits to how far he thinks he can take the club. If the players are half as inspired as I am when they listen to him, we're really going places.

Hear hear. Stop making sense. 

Archived