Surprised or not surprised

archied

1 hour ago, Mistaram said:

But the discussion as about did Clement ask for and sanctions the signing I say he didn't others say he did that's not a problem that's what the forum is for surely

Not really a discussion though is it, you’re making claims you’re unable to backup and rather arrogantly telling others you know more than them.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, David said:

Not really a discussion though is it, you’re making claims you’re unable to backup and rather arrogantly telling others you know more than them.

I've not told anybody I know more than them I've not made any claims I can't back up I just pointed out that I'm not able to elaborate on it If you have a problem with that then its your problem not mine You choose whether to believe or not I know the truth if you think that's arrogant then that's once again your problem 

4 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

That was in reply to Wolfie not believing what I'd said He certainly couldn't disprove it could he You have two options you either believe or you don't I won't be losing any sleep either way 

I’ll take the latter. Goodnight.

1 hour ago, Mistaram said:

That was in reply to Wolfie not believing what I'd said He certainly couldn't disprove it could he You have two options you either believe or you don't I won't be losing any sleep either way 

Has anyone ever been arguing with their missus and got halfway through a vital point you just had to make that wins the argument stone-cold...and then thought.. 'heck I'm so confused even I dont know what the hell was I talking about' ?

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Has anyone ever been arguing with their missus and got halfway through a vital point you just had to make that wins the argument stone-cold...and then thought.. 'heck I'm so confused even I dont know what the hell was I talking about' ?

I don’t argue,I just accept I’m wrong...it’s the only way.

21 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Bit harsh Sage to blame transfers on him when its quite clear Mel and Sam were signing the players and giving them to him to try and make a team He would accept that because that's how it works at the clubs where he had been at 

Pearce, Bent and you’d presume Ince are the only ones engineered before his arrival...

8 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Well he spent his career at Chelsea and Real Madrid before he came to Derby do you seriously think he had seen those players play Do you think he said to Sam Rush go and get me Jacob Butterfield for £4 million get real 

How did he know Blackman? Olsson? Camara? They were ones he specifically asked  for

Butterfield and Johnson were bought in a rush (pun intended) At that point as  I understand it he was picking from a menu of players

18 hours ago, AdamRam said:

Would you agree with sacking GR if we have a bad run of games then?

Interesting how we attribute the ‘bad’ signings to clement, and ones like Ince who we made a big profit on, and Weinman are now not his.  Wonder how many had Vydra as a bad signing up until recently, or think that Wisdom is 4 odd million wasted when we are up against FFP.

Also not surprised that suddenly fans are saying that it was the results that got him sacked, probably the same ones that was saying it wasn’t the Derby way or his boring football.

All signings are bad signings if they don’t suit the team in the state it was upon their arrival.

Johnson was a dog **** signing at the time and a waste of £7,000,000.

Just because he turned it around in a different Derby team to the one he was signed for doesn’t make it any less of a dog **** signing.

31 minutes ago, cannable said:

All signings are bad signings if they don’t suit the team in the state it was upon their arrival.

Johnson was a dog **** signing at the time and a waste of £7,000,000.

Just because he turned it around in a different Derby team to the one he was signed for doesn’t make it any less of a dog **** signing.

Wasn’t Johnson being touted as player of the season after his first 6-10 games? It’s true he had a serious drop in form but if he’d maintained a small level of his original form he could hardly have been described as a dog **** signing. The fact that he also turned it around in a different Derby team would also imply that he has been anything but dog ****. I can’t say that he has shown £7000000 of value, but hardly dog ****.

13 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Wasn’t Johnson being touted as player of the season after his first 6-10 games? It’s true he had a serious drop in form but if he’d maintained a small level of his original form he could hardly have been described as a dog **** signing. The fact that he also turned it around in a different Derby team would also imply that he has been anything but dog ****. I can’t say that he has shown £7000000 of value, but hardly dog ****.

He’s not comfortable on the ball and was signed for a team that aimed to play it on the deck, through the thirds.

Dog **** signing.

3 hours ago, sage said:

How did he know Blackman? Olsson? Camara? They were ones he specifically asked  for

Butterfield and Johnson were bought in a rush (pun intended) At that point as  I understand it he was picking from a menu of players

Wasn’t there a Blackburn connection to Blackman definitely and I assume Olson,wasn’t Clement involved with them at Blackburn?

Archived