Match day experience

Boycie

Waitresses service to your seat, hooters have a good operational model that worth having a look at.

Maybe an area for the fans who think the music is to loud, provide them with headphones so their ears don’t hurt.  

Another area for those , with chairs like on the voice, so they can swivel around when these offensive advertising boards display messages to entertain other fans.

Finally, what about VR headsets, you could choose a BBG channel where people can live in the past, reminisce and pretend to be Uncle Albert.....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Duracell said:

If anyone in the club is reading this, you can add 10% to the cost of my season ticket if you can promise me that I'll never be encouraged to wave a flag like I'm a primary school child and phrases like "that's a good start!" and "let's keep this going!" are banned forever.

Make it 25% if you turn the PA down so I can hear the atmosphere we're trying to make and a cast iron guarantee that the Killers will be never ever be played in an attempt to "pump" us up again.

HOW has no one spotted that coming out to a song about an ex-girlfriend cheating on you is as embarrassing as 11 points in the Premier League. 

Might as well go whole hog and have Dancing Queen as our goal music.

God durecell you do go on and on and on ?

4 hours ago, Gaspode said:

If they kept the away fans in the ground until the home fans had dispersed and also worked with the police to sort out the traffic getting off Pride Park there would be less reason for people to leave before the end. The ridiculous East Stand 'turn left' policy after big games, the queues along Pride Parkway because of the lights near Wilmorton, and the numpties blocking the roundabout near Dunelm all encourage people to make a run for it as soon as the game finishes (or before).... 

Police officers need to be placed at the bottlenecks in and around Pride Park and do some old fashioned point duty, I'm sure this will improve the flow of traffic leaving PP.

13 hours ago, angieram said:

I like a bit of half time entertainment - like those big puppets we had a few years ago. 

Also like silly competitions like shooting from half way line, those guys racing in the big plastic globes - best if a Derby fan v opposition. 

At Bristol away they had a 'Play your cards right' game on the big screen at half time "Higher! Lower!" that got the crowd involved. 

I thought the walking football was ok too with the jokey commentary.

Pre match music is too loud but I am not convinced we would get any noise from elsewhere if it wasn't on. South Stand is very sparsely populated until 5 minutes before kick off. Personally think the club needs to work with a small group of fans (not the usual foul mouthed gobbies) to create a short play list with lyrics that are actually in support of the team. 

That Brightside song is catchy but the lyrics have nothing to do with football.

All of this and don't ever call it "the matchday experience".

Get rid of carling, get people in the bars who know how to pour a pint and operate the tills. People who serve food that actually know what it is that is being sold( Katsu chicken burger blank looks when i asked for one the best example I have here), and know whereabouts in the hot hold areas it is (rather than asking around the other servers if anyone knows what is where) and again know how to use the tills. Otherwise all good in the concourses.

Get rid of the bloke with the mike. No music more recent than 1982, and that to be turned of 15 minutes before kick off. Take Ewie to the knacker's yard. Get rid of fan-cam (obviously). And stop telling me when to bounce and wave me flange about

I miss the half time synchronised fork prodding teams of yesteryear.

Archived